- This event has passed.
Webinar: Eliminating Female Genital Mutilation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 9:30 am UTC
The Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Donor Working Group Secretariat (UNICEF) will be hosting a webinar on “Eliminating Female Genital Mutilation During the COVID-19 Pandemic“. The webinar will focus on how to integrate FGM into COVID-19 response plans.
– Ms. Nankali Maksud, Senior Advisor, Prevention of Harmful Practices, UNICEF Facilitator:
– Ms. Stephanie Baric, Consultant, Prevention of Harmful Practices, UNICEF
– Ms. Chiara Cosentino, acting Director, End FGM European Network
– Mr. Tony Mwebia, Founder, Men End FGM
– Dr. Nafissatou Diop, Chief of Gender and Human Rights Branch, UNFPA
Check out UNICEF’s Technical Note on Harmful Practices: https://uni.cf/34RhXbc If you are representing an organization that is currently responding to COVID-19, we would love to hear from you: https://bit.ly/34Y2OF8
You can register here.