International Membership Information & Eligibility
The U.S. End FGM/C Network is focused is on ending FGM/C in the U.S. specifically. Although we engage in global advocacy and partnerships, most of the resources that we are able to provide are specific to the United States.
International membership is open to:
- FGM/C survivors who are not based in the U.S.
- Individuals and organizations who are engaged in working on the issue of FGM/C outside of the United States
- Individuals and organizations who are aligned with and committed to supporting the Network’s values
International membership may participate in:
- Member listservs
- Working groups and discussions groups
- Member-only events
International members are not eligible to:
- Serve on the Network’s Steering Committee
- Vote in Network elections
International Member Application
"*" indicates required fields