Organizational Membership Information & Eligibility
The U.S. End FGM/C Network is focused is on ending FGM/C in the U.S. specifically. Although we engage in global advocacy and partnerships, most of the resources that we are able to provide are specific to the United States.
Organizational membership is open to:
- Organizations that work on the issue of FGM/C and are based or headquartered in the U.S.
- If not based or headquartered in the U.S., organizations must have a documented history of actively engaging in advocacy efforts to end FGM/C within the U.S.
- Organizations who are aligned with and committed to supporting the Network’s values
Organization members may participate in:
- Member listservs
- Working groups and discussions groups
- Member-only events
- Serve on the Network’s Steering Committee
- Vote in Network elections
Organizational Member Application
"*" indicates required fields