Individual Membership Information & Eligibility
The U.S. End FGM/C Network is focused is on ending FGM/C in the U.S. specifically. Although we engage in global advocacy and partnerships, most of the resources that we are able to provide are specific to the United States.
Individual membership is open to:
- Survivors of FGM/C that live and/or work in the U.S.; or
- Individuals that work on the issue of FGM/C in the U.S., either professionally or through personal activism; and
- Individuals who are aligned with and committed to supporting the Network’s values.
Individual members may participate in:
- Member listservs
- Working groups and discussions groups
- Member-only events
- Serve on the Network’s Steering Committee
- Vote in Network elections
Individual Member Application
"*" indicates required fields